STLMSC Board is offering registered clubs in the LMSC a Grant to offset additional expenses incurred due to the Covid-19 crisis and to help programs return to the pool. USMS is offering to match grants awarded by STLMSC. The grant is for clubs that have incurred financial hardship due to the crisis. The criteria to qualify for the STLMSC grant are:
- Must be a USMS registered club with STLMSC as of May 31, 2020
- Club must expect to continue operations for the remainder of 2020
- Club has minimum of 20 registered members as of May 31
- Payment must be made to an organization providing the w-9, not an individual
- Applications must be received by December 1, 2020
The STLMSC portion of the grant will be up to $6 per swimmer for a non-gold club or $10 per swimmer for a designated Gold club. USMS will match the grant provided by STLMSC up to $6 per swimmer for a non-gold club or up to $10 per swimmer for a designated Gold club.
For more details, visit the USMS COVID-19 resource page: https://www.usms.org/about-usms/covid19-information
- 1) Complete and submit the application
- 2) Submit completed w-9 form with your application https://www.usms.org/-/media/usms/pdfs/volunteer%20central/covid-19/blank%20w-9%202020.pdf
- 3) Submit application to: email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org by December 1, 2020
A review panel will review the application and if approved, the payments will be made as soon as administratively practicable.